Thursday, February 14, 2013

Presidential Hobbies

President´s Monday is the third Monday of February so here you are a special pack:

PRESIDENTIAL HOBBIES – literacy worksheets + craftivity (BILINGUAL)




With this material your students will learn the names and hobbies of ten really popular presidents. At the same time they will practice the structure “I like…”/”Me gusta…”. I include a Spanish version of all the materials (“Hobbies de los Presidentes”). The presidents are: 

George Washington:
John Adams
Thomas Jefferson
John Quincy Adams
Andrew Jackson
Lincoln
Theodore Roosevelt
Dwight David Eisenhower
Franklin D. Roosevelt
Kennedy



CLICK HERE TO CHECK IT OUT! :)

1 comment:

  1. So much fun!!!! Nice blog... please visit me at
    www.eflpreschoolteachers@blogspot.com and join me at my Facebook group: ESL/EFL Preschool Teachers.

    ReplyDelete